Re: coil photography

Hi Nick,

Yep, I understand completely. BTW, when it comes to spark photography, I find that B&W is very impressive in most instances (but not all). My best pics are B&W. I think it makes the sparks look great without all the color clutter. Just my opinion and preference. It's especially effective for long exposure sparks.

Take care,
Bart

Tesla list wrote:

Original poster: Nick Andrews <nicothefabulous@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Hello Bart,

I would agree that 35mm is far better. I bulk load mu own film, both color and B&W from 100' rolls. Costco in Denver wouldn't develop the film because the black reloadable cans did not have the film type printed on them, and my masking tape tags weren't enough for the moron manger. I told him it was pro grade film, but still C-41 process. I ended up taking about 16 rolls from a bike trip to a place up in Brighton. It was a real photo shop. Cost more, but got good prints, and the people there were impressed by my pics, so that was nice. Better prints anyway from them. I develop my own B&W film, so can control the whole process.

Nick A