Re: coil photography

Original poster: gary350@xxxxxxxxxxxxx I have an Old Nikon F. If I want a pic of my TC I sent the camera on a tripod with a shutter cable release. Set shutter speed on 0. Start out with apature set about 16. Take a pic with a 2 second exposure then 4 second then 8 seconds. Change the apature setting to 22 take pics again 2, 4, 8 seconds. You might even try apature setting at 8 then all pics again at 2, 4, 8 seconds. Have film developed at Wal Greens or any place you like. They all have the option for $3.00 extra you get all your pics on a CD too. Now you have both pics on paper and pics on CD.

Gary Weaver