Re: Small VTTC's

Original poster: Dan Williams <coilerdude@xxxxxxxxx>

Thanks Shad,

You have provided the most useful info so far.
I have built a small (not micro) coil but after first
light I buttoned it up and now can't figure out why
it's not working! (Don't you hate it when that
happens!)

The coil can be seen on my site

www.coilerdude.20m.com

click on VTTC PIX and scrool to the bottom