From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: micro magnifier
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2007 20:05:23 -0600

Original poster: "Derek" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Scott,

Alan Sharp made  a solid state magnifier using a ferrite cored
primary/secondary driving a tertiary coil about 5 years ago.

Take a look at http://members.aol.com/alansharp03/page2.htm

I don't (and neither does Alan) recommend using his driving method, but as a
proof of principle it was a very interesting design.

Cheers
  Derek