From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Oil Dielectric Properties
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2007 22:44:50 -0600

Original poster: "Antonio Carlos M. de Queiroz" <acmdq@xxxxxxxxxx>

Tesla list wrote:
Original poster: "Breneman, Chris" <brenemanc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

The salt could be poured out or dissolved with water, and the container could be filled with a liquid dielectric, such as oil. Such a capacitor would be self-healing, always a useful trait.
Salt conducts electricity. Worse with water...

Antonio C. M. de Queiroz

Get a FREE Web site, company branded e-mail and more from Microsoft Office Live! http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/mcrssaub0050001411mrt/direct/01/