Re: Geek Group Automotive Testing

Original poster: Bert Pool <lightnin_dude@xxxxxxxxxxx>

3 or 4 years ago, we whacked Aaron's van repeatedly with 10 foot arcs. The HV arced around the tires to the concrete. The sparks even nailed the radio antenna several times! Didn't hurt a thing. Before we did the test, I made Aaron swear to drag/push/carry the vehicle off my property if it died. But it survived unscathed. My first-hand experience says that at least some vehicles are pretty much impervious to Tesla coils.

Bert Pool