Re: request for info

Original poster: "D.C. Cox" <resonance@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

If you can specify the transformer's ratings we can help you.

Dr. Resonance

Hi, I have been reading the patent by puharich to try and get a hydrogen on demand "resonance" system build. The transformer NH1702 GA listed in the patent 3563246 which he re-uses in his other patent 4394230 are difficult to find and no more info is available on the patent. Do you have an idea what to subtitute for this? (pdf's of patents i have if needed, just mail me...)
Best regards,

Theuns,  South Africa