Accidental posting to the group <Wireless Power Transmission>

Original poster: Gerry Reynolds <tcmlmod@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi All,

I was moving some private correspondence on the subject "WIreless Power Transmission" from the moderator account to my private gerryreynolds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx account and one of them accidently got posted to the group either due to my screw up or an Eudora emailer bug that I have been fighting. This message had a whole list of email addresses that should not be made public.

I would very much appreciate it if you would delete this email from your computer. I will try to get Chip to remove it from the archives.

Thankyou much,

Gerry