From: Lydia Perisic <<mailto:lydiap@xxxxxxxxxxxx> lydiap@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sep 24, 2006 5:40 AM
Subject: tesla coil info and help required
i am currently helping my doctor to make a tesla circuit.
i have been searching the net to find an answer to 2 issues where he is
stuck.
i found your website by chance so i thought i would send you an email in
the hope
that you may help.
he is making a tesla circuit with the HF part which is a single wire as
a coil and a condensator parallel
he is stuck with the fact that he needs to trim the circuit exactly to
the frequency of 17MHz when
he puts a ferromagnet between the coil.
the second problem is we need to find a proper insulator between the
coil and the ferromagnet.
can you shed any light???
thanks
lydia