Re: Machining an Egg

Original poster: "resonance" <resonance@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Not enough rotational inertial mass to make it effective and "stand on end" like Tesla did.

Dr. Resonance

I've not been following this thread closely, so forgive me if I'm off in
the weeds with this.  For this application, is it critical that the
copper be solid or at least thick?  If the egg need only have a high
conductivity surface, how about covering a plastic Easter egg with
copper foil tape?  The edges can easily be soldered to adjacent strips
for a continuous conductive surface, and the solder joints can be plated
with copper by immersion in a copper sulfate solution for aesthetic
metallic continuity, or you can use Bondo and paint for a really smooth
finish.  Do they still sell Leggs pantyhose in the plastic eggs?

Regards, Gary Lau
MA, USA