RE: High speed Tesla spark photographs

Original poster: "Dave Halliday" <dh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

A quick thought -- some of the bottleneck on speed comes from the memory
card itself.

Costco is now selling One Gigabyte SanDisk Compact Flash cards for $55 and
these puppies can read and write around 9MB per Second.  Plus, there is a
very cool fold-out USB port attachment so you can plug them into a computer
that doesn't have a card reader.

Don't know if your camera can keep up but I have an older digital camera as
well and notice a significant speed improvement over the original 1X speed
CF cards.

Dave