To: <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, September 15, 2006 3:10 PM
Subject: CHOKES (current limiting reactors): Here's what I have available

Original poster: "Jack King" <ekklekktikk@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Greetings All,
Wish I could have made the "cheesehead" this year - but poor "doughhead" that I am kept me here in Salt Lake.
Thanks for all the choke inquiries - here's what I have remaining:
2 ea. SOLA 7500 VA int duty
1 ea GE 15 kva at what must be near 100% dutcycle (110 lbs and massive wire gauge dia)

The 7.5 kva (which will work fine with a 10 kva pig for limited runs) are $280 ea.
The GE is $500
All items are clean and fully functional, ready to be enlisted into service...and these devices, imho, are still the best overal means for smooth, steppless current limiting in an SG based TC. I also have a bunch of saturable reactors, cut C cores to make your own, about 2 tons of silicon strip - you name it.
(ihave a bunch of NEON bombarding transformers and XRAY transformers too)
ALSO have a tapped autotransformer that was paired with a 10 KVA bombarder. Has a nice massive rotary switch wired captively - decent for current limiting, but w/o the ability to alter current "on the fly" This is $150

If interested, contact me (off list is best - speakernut@xxxxxxxxx) or call me: 801-604-5136
Cheers All!
Jack King