RE: Egg of Columbus

Original poster: "Cameron B. Prince" <cplists@xxxxxxxxxx>

Hey guys,

After more research, I found that Harry Goldman has created an Egg of
Columbus you can see here:

http://mysite.verizon.net/res07cmo/images/Egg-of-Columbus.jpg

Apparently, at one time, Ed Wingate had some schematics around his shop for
it. Ed, do you still have those?

>From what I can gather, the system uses a standard induction motor stator
pulled from a household appliance.

I believe Harry provides more details in the magazine called Electric
Spacecraft Journal Vol. 40. Does anyone have a copy of this they could look
in for a schematic?

Thanks,
Cameron