Re: Big Toroids, collective conscious brain storm

Original poster: Dave Leddon <dave@xxxxxxxxxx>

Hey Finn,

I have a better idea. Get your friend with the metal spinning setup to crank up his apparatus and start producing some more of those great 6 by 26 inch toroids similar to the one I purchased from you about 5 years ago for a mere $110. You could double the price and it would still be a great deal. And thanks again for doing that.

Dave
Pleasanton, CA