Capacitor Identification

Original poster: otmaskin5@xxxxxxx I came across some capacitors hopefully I can use in a coiling application. I don't know what brand they are or how they are constructed. I was wondering if anybody out there might have some info on these: * cylindrical, about 1" x 5/8", appears body is ceramic coated, salmon color, leads on both ends. * info printed on the side of the caps: 9126 .022--1600DC +5% (2) 715P
I'd appreciate any info from anyone who can help me identify them

Trying to determine whether they would be suitable for an MMC and/or Terry filter.

Thx, Dennis Hopkinton MA