Re: remote location of NSTs - away from coil base?

Original poster: "Kurt Schraner" <k.schraner@xxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Gomez,

perhaps no need to scrap the coax idea. For my big B&W coil I solved the problem by adding 2 series power resistors.

please see http://www.pupman.com/listarchives/2005/Oct/msg00610.html

BTW: the braid of the coax should be shown grounded. Please view in fixed font.

Best regards

Kurt

Tesla list wrote:
Original poster: Gomez Addams <gomezaddams@xxxxxxxxx>