Re: Coiling Web Pages (fwd) - Terry is back up :-))

Hi,

At 09:20 AM 10/30/2006, you wrote:

Yes...Tesla-2 is gone...at least for right now.
As I mentioned on the T2 mailing list my ISP
was going to pull my static IP.

Mike Hammer

        I spoke to Richie a couple of days back, he is having some problems
with his ISP., but intends to get the pages back on line soon.

        Cheers
                Derek

Well "I'm" back ;-)) My internet blew up big time too!!! Been basically out for a week. Sort of relaxing really ;-)))

Hot-streamer.com and DRSSTC.com are also fully back on-line now along with all background server support. Faster now too ;-))

The ancient hardware worked perfectly for seven straight years until the modem blew it's transmitter at 2:33PM last Tuesday when it all "just stopped". I checked, and that time does NOT match when I was running my coils >:o)) Anyway, everything has now been replaced with the latest and greatest, so it should run for another seven years ;-))

Thanks to Chip for taking over the awesome burden of moderation :o))

If I held the laptop at 30 degrees in my driveway I could still get on through open WiFi enough to get essential messages out. People with open WiFi (me too!!) are cool!!! :-)))

I am way behind on everything...

Cheers,

        Terry