Re: Coiling Web Pages (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 08:19:34 -0800 (PST)
From: C. Sibley <a37chevy@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Coiling Web Pages (fwd)

Tesla-2 had a dispute with his ISP.  They wanted to charge for a business account to provide a static IP that his server required.  I think because of the low activity on the tesla-2 list he decided to let it go.

I set up a discussion forum over on teslabuzz.com to try and fill the void after the mailing list went down, but activity over there is very low as well.

Curt.