40N60 IGBTs no longer available? (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2006 17:45:28 -0500
From: Joshua Gutfriend <josh123spartan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: 40N60 IGBTs no longer available?

As I was reading up on DRSSTCs on Hv Wiki the information that I got said
that the 40N60 IGBTs that I've see so many people use is no longer
available. Is this true? If so I have come across the 30N60 IGBTs that are
in the same line as the 40N60s. The only diference is that they are rated 4
amps less. Will theses be okay to use?

Josh

Ready for the world's first international mobile film festival celebrating
the creative potential of today's youth? Check out Mobile Jam Fest for your
a chance to WIN $10,000! www.mobilejamfest.com