Re: High K lower pole tuning DRSSTC (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2006 00:08:28 -0500
From: Joshua Gutfriend <josh123spartan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: High K lower pole tuning DRSSTC (fwd)

If I increase the primary L instead of increasing the capacitance then I
would be able to give better exitation of the secondary and create a slower
wave system so it has just a bit faster energy transfer and keep the peak
power the same while kepping the lower secondary lower pole frequency making
it more efficient because the losses are less.

Josh

>From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
>To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
>Subject: Re: High K lower pole tuning DRSSTC (fwd)
>Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 19:19:32 -0600 (MDT)
>
>Original poster: List moderator <mod1@xxxxxxxxxx>

Experience Live Search from your PC or mobile device today.
http://www.live.com/?mkt=en-ca