Lighting up my Pumkin orange (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 21:39:50 -0500
From: Stan <wsmg@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Lighting up my Pumkin orange

Hey everyone,
 I have a carving pumpkin(fleet farm) that I taped up with alum. tape
and made eyes, ears, nose, and teeth that are breakout points. "pretty
cool, the neighbors like it" I coated it with salt trying to get it to
glow orange, but it doesn't glow. Places that the saltwater got on like
the feed wire will light up a very bright orange. It will throw arcs a
couple feet off the ears, eyes and nose and the teeth do little arcs
that help it look like a mouth. Any ideas?  I'll post some pics of it if
any body is interested.

Thanks