High frequency solid state MOT with driver and doubler electronics FOR SALE (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 00:18:49 -0400
From: mercurus2000 <mercurus2000@xxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: High frequency solid state MOT with driver and doubler electronics FOR
    SALE

I'm selling this Solid state MOT I pulled from a inverter microwave, I
didn't get a chance to test it, but the core is quite large and made
from ferrite, you can rewind it, or try the circuit out with a 5-10
stage multiplier to drive a decent size coil, I'm pretty sure the output
is atleast 900W, but I haven't tested, it comes with all the driver
electronics and double circuit. I'm asking $10 for it plus shipping and
handling. contact me if interested.
Adam
mercurus2000@xxxxxxx