First Time Coiler

Original poster: DRingley <dringley@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Greetings,

Yesterday, I was speaking with an old friend and mentioned that I was
curious about building a Tesla Coil... much to my surprise he
responded, "I've been waiting to hear someone say that for a long
time.". He then proceeded to retrieve some assorted parts and told me
that I may use them to build one. So here I am...

Not sure how worthy these items are, so I am listing them here to
find out what I may yet need to obtain, use or substitute. Any input
would be appreciated greatly. Below you will find a list that I have
attempted to compile of the components in my possession currently:

(1x)
Square D
Circuit Breaker
Interruptor Autom?tico
Disjoncteur
125 A
KAL261251616		40¡C
600 V ~ 250 V ___
		   - - -
240 V ~	42 kA
480 V ~	25 kA
600 V ~	22 kA
250 V ___	10 kA
	- - -
AL250KA

(1x)
UNISYS
STYLE	RM3-APC
SERIAL	420708836
V~	200-240
A	24A
MADE IN	U.S.A.
FACILITY	R.S.M.
Hz	50/60		PHASE	1
WIRES	2 + GND
AC OUT (200~240V, OUTLET PAIRS RATED 8A MAX.
TOTAL COMBINED CURRENT NOT TO EXCEED 23AMPS MAX.)

(1x)
POWERSTAT
VARIABLE TRANSFORMER
SUPERIOR ELECTRIC CO.
BRISTOL, CONN; U.S.A.
(Dial reads 0-100 in increments of 10, marks at every 1)
TYPE	1126
SER.	7678
2 KVA.
115 V.
50/60 ~

(1x)
FRANCEFORMER¨
FRANCE
A SCOTT FETZER COMPANY
FAIRVIEW, TENN. 37062
GASEOUS TUBE TRANSFORMER
OUTDOOR NON-WEATHERPROOF
NORMAL POWER FACTOR
CAT	12060 P	SER	0898
PRI	120 VOLTS	60 Hz	720 VA
SECONDARY BALANCED MID-POINT GROUND
(42070)

(1x)
FRANCEFORMER¨
FRANCE
Division of the Scott & Fetzer Co.
FAIRVIEW, TENN. 37062
INTERCHANGEABLE
IGNITION TRANSFORMER
CAT	5 LAY 03	SER	06 85
PRI	120 VOLTS	60 Hz	240 VA
SECONDARY MID-POINT GROUNDED
(21298)
UL INTERCHANGEABLE IGNITION TRANSFORMER B-5126

(1x)
Allanson
Division of Jannock Limited
Toronto, Canada
IGNITION		21-436
TRANSFORMER
PRIMARY	120 V	60 HZ	250VA
SECONDARY	10000 V	23 MA
SECONDARY	MID-TAP GROUNDED
CAT. NO.	2721	TYPE NO. 630	DATE	AT
UL INTERCHANGEABLE IGNITION TRANSFORMER B-5174

(4x)
SPRAGUE
POWERLYTIC¨
36DX11408
1500UF	450VDC
SURGE 525VDC MAX
9237L		+85¡C
12-713465-00

(1x)
MALLORY
MADE IN USA
1,500 uF 450 VDC
POS +85¡C
MAX SURGE 525 VDC
CGS152T450X5C
658-0331-541

(1X)
IOM½
-^^^-
-| |-
-------------
DANGER
-------------
CUTOFF CIRCUIT AND
CHECK HIGH VOLTAGE
CIRCUIT AFTER 1
MINUTE OR MORE
-------------
OF CAPACITOR
RC-QZA134WREO
0.94 uF	7
2000 WVAC
NO PCB' S
SAMSUNG
T-80 T940933

If there are any suggestions, ect... please don't hesitate to let me
know. I'm trying to learn all I can about this hobby.

Thanks kindly!
Dan R.