From: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, October 20, 2006 12:16:40 PM
Subject: Re: Model-T coil

Original poster: "C. Sibley" <a37chevy@xxxxxxxxx>

Jack,

Model "T" coils run on 6V at idle, but a "T" magneto puts out 30
volts or so at higher RPMs.  So if you are running a "T" coil for
Tesla purposes, don't hesitate to push it harder.

Not exactly sure what a Jefferson coil is, so maybe my advice isn't applicable.

Is there any chance you could post a copy of the article/plan for
this coil?  Sounds like fun, and would be a fun project for a "T"
owner like myself.

Thanks,

Curt.