Texas teslathon - Great time had by all

Original poster: "Phil Rembold" <prembold@xxxxxxxxx>

 The TCBFW teslathon this weekend was a great success.

Some of the pictures & videos taken during the one day event can be found @ <http://texspec.com/teslathon06/>http://texspec.com/teslathon06/
A few other folk had cameras so we are expecting more soon.

This year Ken <http://www.kenscoil.com/>http://www.kenscoil.com/ proved to be our most insane coiler . . . Not only did he make the long trec west to see our thon, but he brought two very impressive coils. The "Psycho Coil" a nice table top demonstration model - and his "White Knight" large coil

Jim drove up from Austin with a nice surprise, 2 tiny surface-mount DRSSTC's
He has posted about it in Chris Russell's forum: <http://4hv.org/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?600>http://4hv.org/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?600

Inspired by Cameron Prince's recent "Egg of Columbus" work,
a three phase version was put together, we tossed in several metal bit's - it spun them all.

Bert Pool had an impressive and very well documented Quantum tunneling demonstration.

--
Phil Rembold
817-831-0998