Pocket Plasma mini Crackle tube/lumidisk for sale.

Original poster: mercurus2000 <mercurus2000@xxxxxxx>

Hello, I bought this little wearable pocket plasma lumidisk toy about a week ago, but due to misfortune with many appliances in my home I need to sell it to help pay for repairs, I've barely used this and never wore it, it's mostly been sitting in my room turned off, this is the smallest high voltage toy I've seen it uses only 2 AAA batteries, so I think the turns ratio on the transformer is quite high seeing how much voltage it takes to ionize a crackle tube, a picture of the product can be seen here http://www.endoftherainbow-gifts.com/pocketplasmagreen.html the disk is green and comes with it's original box and AAA batteris, I'm asking $17 plus shipping for the device, let me know if interested.
Adam