Re: Tesla Museum in Colorado Springs

Original poster: Davetracer@xxxxxxx In a message dated 10/11/2006 11:52:10 AM Mountain Standard Time, tesla@xxxxxxxxxx writes:
Original poster: Russell L Thornton <Russell.L.Thornton@xxxxxxxx>

Hi all,
I have a one day meeting in Colorado Springs next week and have an
afternnon to kill.  I was thinking about the Tesla Museum but after
googling there is a message that it has moved to
a private school (Dayspring Academy) at: 115 South 27th St. (cross
street is Cucharras).  Does anyone know if this is accurate?  Does
one need to call ahead?  Any info would be appreciated.
Thnaks,
Russ

Did I miss something here? Is there anything more than a sign that Tesla was there,
on the street opposite the Deaf and Blind school? Is there really a museum?

    -- thanks,

    Dave "Clueless" Small