Re: High Speed Streamer Pictures

Hi Gerry,

The actual strike will be the highest current on the graph. Since strikes are only about 20nS long, the graph will just see a powerful blip at that instant since the bar graph's bandwidth is only about 1MHz.

You should be able to line up the graph with the photo pretty easily in most cases. The green LEDs define the limits. The 100kHz marker helps define time in the photos and helps a lot in detecting overlapped images. The marker also dims with time indicating the direction of increasing time.

The LEDs are 0.1 amp each, so if say 5 of them light, the current is 0.5 amps peak.

Cheers,

        Terry