From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, October 08, 2006 7:11 PM
To: <mailto:tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: secondary question...

Original poster: Slurp812 <<mailto:slurp812@xxxxxxxxx>slurp812@xxxxxxxxx>

OK, so I got some PVC, and been doing research on secondarys. It was
sugested somwhere that baffles be installed on the inside. OK, so I
was thinking of a quick and dirty way of sealing up the inside. What
if I were to just fill the inside of the secondary PVC pipe with
expanding foam? Do you think that would work, or make it more lossy?