Re: First Light.

Original poster: "Glen McGowan" <glen.mcgowan@xxxxxxxxx>

Here is a pic of the carbon track on the filter perfboard. The arc just bounced from one solder pad to the next.

<http://cyplex.morpheus.net/TeslaCoil/FilterArc.jpg>http://cyplex.morpheus.net/TeslaCoil/FilterArc.jpg

Here's a small video of the events lastnight. The flashes around the bottom is flash over from the last winding of the secondary to the brass bolts of the primary supports. It's actually the space winding I did to connect the secondary that's arcing. I think I'm going to get rid of the space winding and find a more direct path :

<http://cyplex.morpheus.net/TeslaCoil/Movie_0001.wmv>http://cyplex.morpheus.net/TeslaCoil/Movie_0001.wmv