For Sale

Hi All,

I am be going to selling my Reconditioned (for a School District) 14400v 5KVA Pole transformer (certified for non PCB) very little use. I also have a Lincoln arc welder (copper transformer vintage). In addition, I have 2 120MH Marine epoxied iron core chokes (Dr Resonance recipe) in a very nice Network cabinet. All that is needed to step up to a pig coil except a 1256D variac or the likes, which I am keeping for a three phase gang.

Please contact me off list within a week before they go up on ebay.

Thanks Much,

Jim Mora
I'm in Southern California
But have good shipping contacts.