From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, November 29, 2006 9:17 PM
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: series question..

Original poster: "Chip Ford" <chipford@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

If I have (8) Capacitors rated at .15uf 2000volt. I connect them in
series. Would my rating now be .019uf @ 16,000volts? If I was to go
the route of MMC's. How much would one recommend over-rating them for
longevity's sake. For example, my pole pig output is 14,400 volts.
Will 16,000 be enough??? Or would one recommend plenty of over-rating????

Thanks,
Chip...