Re: Balancing chokes

Original poster: "Chip Ford" <chipford@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

I stand corrected again on my Chokes connections. I have viewed that drawing
from superior 10 times from 10 people and it made absolutley no sense to me
until now. I can see that one side of my chokes have no electrical
connection. It is all induced. I can also see that the #1 terminal of all 3
variacs connect together and is also a line out. For 0-280volts out,
terminal #2 of all 3 variacs should be connectcted as line # 2 in. A big
thank you for
everyones input on this..Chip.