RE: Schematic...

Original poster: Yurtle Turtle <yurtle_t@xxxxxxxxx>

I simply followed what lotsa pig systems were doing,
more or less. Each coiler does something a little
different. I've also done this with my 4" coil when I
powered it with a PT. Can't do this with a NST.

Adam

http://www.hot-streamer.com/adam/bigass_coil/schematic.pdf

http://www.hot-streamer.com/adam/garage/schematic_old.pdf