Western Winter Teslathon

Original poster: "Henry Hurrass" <Dr.Hankenstein@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Greetings,

Just wanted to drop the readers of the pupman list a little note that we
will be hosting the second annual Western Winter Teslathon here in Arizona
on Saturday, January 20th, 2007.

Last year was a great success and we hope to have an even more fun this
time.

Dr. Spark, aka: Chris Hooper, will be auditioning his new "Fat Boy" 10kva
DRSSTC Coil, an astounding work of art and accomplishment, indeed.

Jeff Mullens will provide us with some cool electrostatic exhibitions, etc.

Be ready for some real surprises.

We plan to finish the evening with "Zotzilla" ....appropriately named.

RSVP only.

Click on link for details:  http://www.drspark.org/Winterteslathon2007.htm

Best regards,

Dr. Hankenstein