Geek Group Teaser Vid (Blooper Take).

Original poster: "Chris Boden" <cboden@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

http://www.thegeekgroup.org/archives/videos/files/Computer%20Demolition.wmv
Warning, contains adult language (when you have a large bandsaw switch on
and burst into flames right next to you, you tend to shout a bit).

This is the teaser video for what will be the set of videos on
Computers-vs-Tesla Coils. Expect much more soon :)

This one was just too funny not to share. It's not an official Geek Group
release (the language wouldn't fly with the 8-year-old crowd we often have),
but this one is just hilarious and shows that we really don't take ourselves
TOO seriously. We made a version with the language bleeped out and it just
isn't nearly as funny as hearing CLEAR!.....FIRE! (BZZZZZZZZZ) S**T! GET A
FIRE EXTINGUISHER!

Enjoy the Pro-Coiler humour :)

Chris Böden
President