Re: Electrum in Popular Science

Yes, excellent photo as well. At work, I showed the article to other engineers. It was no big deal (they've seen some of my own coil sparks) until I pointed out the guy standing in the top load. Then they realized the size of Electrum (the coil, the sparks, etc..). Their jaws fell open with amazement! Made for a great day at work!

Take care,
Bart

Tesla list wrote:

Original poster: "MIKE HARDY" <MHARDY@xxxxxxxxxx>

A friend came into work last night, and showed me a short one page article on
Electrum, in the Dec. '06 Popular Science mag., under the heading "odd inventions" and titled "The Lightning Lab". It also referances to the proposed L.O.D. project .