Re: Lincoln Welders

Original poster: Yurtle Turtle <yurtle_t@xxxxxxxxx>

Register with freecyce.org and after giving away
several things, you can post requests. Also, I believe
a fellow coiler in Georgia posted a want ad looking
for broken welders in his local paper and got several
"Broken" can mean any nuber of things like a worn out
plug, bad switch, etc.

I got mine at a garage sale a few years back. Mine's
old enough to have copper windings.

Good luck
Adam