Re: PIRANHA - New Top Load Configuration

Original poster: "Dr. John W. Gudenas" <comsciprof@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Terry
What I find fascinating, is perhaps a historical turn around with the
PIRANHA coil.
You have defined a true new art form; the Gothic Coil. You returned
to turn of the century artistics with
modern "state of the art" electronics. Strike rail ... phooey,  use
dragons breathing fire.

Absolutely wonderful. Perhaps you are a new Strickfaden waiting for
the proper movie set?
Anyhow, it may end up in the Guggenheim. Great work.
Thanks for the fun.
John

 John W. Gudenas, Ph.D.
Professor of Computer Science