RE: Some Video fun from The Geek Group

Original poster: Mike <megavolts61@xxxxxxxxx>

Hey Chris,
You know I'm a geek already lol. I had a coworker in the lab next door to mine in Golden, CO, who was constantly annoying me. He was trying to program his puter with voice recognition and alerts in his voice for when he was doing tests( instead of just getting his work done). One day while he was sick, I took a little handheld kicker coil meant for testing for leaks in glass welds and applied the 50 - 75kV output to all the wires in the back...his ethernet connection...his speaker wires..etc....lol. He stopped being quite as annoying after that.
Mike