Re: Variacs wanted

Original poster: "David @ teslaville" <teslaboi@xxxxxxxxx>

Thanks for looking, my requirements are for a height of 48" to 60" max with the top section slooping back. I'm not looking to Fab something because of lack of time.

Dave

Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Original poster: "resonance"

I think I have a few large and tall rack cabinets. I know they are
approx 7 feet tall each. I will check in the warehouse tomorrow.

Dr. Resonance