Re: Tesla site: www.teslacoils.at

Original poster: Slurp812 <slurp812@xxxxxxxxx>

Awesome site, nice work on the coils. I am getting more ideas! :>

On 11/8/06, Tesla list <<mailto:tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>tesla@xxxxxxxxxx > wrote:
Original poster: Vardan <<mailto:vardan01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> vardan01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi,

This Tesla coil builder in Austria is trying to
get people to see his site! so I told him I would mention it here:

<http://www.teslacoils.at>www.teslacoils.at

Very nice site and coils!!

Cheers,

         Terry