Re: PIRANHA - New Top Load Configuration

Hi,

At 12:48 PM 11/4/2006, you wrote:
Terry,

Very nice coil project.  Excellent work and nice craftmanship.
I have a question about the new topload. Do the discharges rotate around from sphere to sphere or do they seem to leave from only one? Just curious.

Ed Sonderman

I have always used a breakout point so far. At the present power, it will not breakout for the spheres. Since they are adjustable, I would guess they could be tweaked as one wishes.

Cheers,

        Terry