Re: toroids for HV connection

Original poster: "resonance" <resonance@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Our company carries 20 x 5 inch toroids. Contact me off-line for more information.

Dr. Resonance

Hi to all, my name is Armando, I am spanish and working now for my project to
finish my studies in Industrial Engineering (Electrical intensification).
        The project is about partial dischargues in insulating materiales.
        I need a pair of toroids about 50cm(20 inchs) of outer diameter and
10cm(4 inchs) more or less of diameter of the tube (similar to taps of Tesla
Coils) to make some connections inside at constant electrical field (free of
electrical dischargues).