To: <mailto:tesla@xxxxxxxxxx><tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, May 25, 2006 2:11 PM
Subject: Re: Continuously variable primary

Original poster: "K. C. Herrick" <mailto:kchdlh@xxxxxxx><kchdlh@xxxxxxx>

I'll prevail on Terry to re-post <http://hot-streamer.com/temp/TCHTUNE.JPG>http://hot-streamer.com/temp/TCHTUNE.JPG,
embellished a bit from yesterday.  I've added stiffening flanges on the
contact-carrier and springs to provide contact pressure.  Plus, a few
misc. other changes (including a color change from the inadvertent yellow:
to get it into jpg I have to screen-save in pcx, then invert all the
colors, then save to jpg in the new colors).
(SNIP)