RE: Question on Ceiling Height/Material

Interesting....

His is a primary feedback system very close to this schematic:

http://hot-streamer.com/temp/DF-DRSSTC-SCHEMATIC.pdf

I must wonder too if the problem is not a loose wire or some other cause...

I suppose the feedback coils sort of automatically "adjust" to a point... Interesting...

Cheers,

        Terry

BTW - The inductor I made for the SISG MOT system would be good for the DF-DRSSTC *:-))) But maybe the DCR is too high.....??