Re: Racing Spark Prediction

Original poster: dest <dest@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hallo Bob.

> Original poster: "Bob (R.A.) Jones" <a1accounting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

>  > Original poster: dest <dest@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>  >
>  >  > Can you explain why a folded resonator may cure racing sparks?
>  >
>  > why are you asking me about ways to stop racing sparks?

> I think my question was clear and it was not about ways to stop racing
> sparks.

i think that lifting sentences out of context like you do here it`s
not a good thing, especially since i did answer this your particular
question - by giving a link.

>  > there is a bunch of posts from Dr. Resonance describing in details
>  > how to do this.
>  > i don`t understand - don`t you believe in 30 years experience?

> Your correct you did not understand my question.

you just won`t see anything except your own questions.

> I don't blindly belive in anything.

"blindly"? Dr. Resonance describes his methods _in details_ and many
times, so it means that you haven`t read nor his, neither my posts
carefully. then like Steve liked to say - "if somebody is blind here -
that`s not me" : )