From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: NEW?  CDE caps
Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 13:23:59 -0600

Hi,

The "new" caps are fine. They changed the specs too from the old but all for the better. They are using a better polymer now so the temp specs are higher and they wind them a bit better so the size is smaller. Poly caps are still evolving so they change a bit now and then, but nothing to worry about. They are or will go lead free soon and that will raise the price about 10%.

Cheers,

        Terry