Re: 11 foot arc right off the batt

Original poster: gary350@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Pics look very good.

Suggestion, cover the wires that are laying in the drive way with a shield. Aluminum foil wrap the wires then connected to earth ground it is easy and it works great. If one of those wires takes a direct hit from one of those 11 ft streamers it will fry something. Maybe that is what happened to the Maxwell Capacitor. Be sure to have a strike rail on the primary coil and protect every thing with a shield. I lost a cooling fan motor then a capacitor once from a streamer.

Gary Weaver