DRSSTC Book Released

Original poster: "Daniel McCauley" <dhmccauley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hello,

I would like to officially announce the release of my new book, "DRSSTC: Building the Modern Day Tesla Coil." This book documents the electrical and mechanical design of several different DRSSTC systems including my original DRSSTC I and II system (previously presented in my book, "DRSSTC II : A Modern Day Tesla Coil Experiment") as well as newer and more recent DRSSTC designs. The book includes complete electrical schematics, mechanical drawings, simulated data, experimental data, test and operational procedures, a photo gallery, and more . . .

Full details and ordering information can be found here as well as a preview. Although keep in mind, the present preview is poor quality and
i'm working to update that in the next day or two.

Complete Book Details and Ordering Information
http://www.easternvoltageresearch.com

Book Images
http://www.easternvoltageresearch.com/book000a.jpg

http://www.easternvoltageresearch.com/book001a.jpg

There are two versions available, a FULL COLOR version for $54.99 and a B&W version for $24.98.

Enjoy and thanks to all who helped out in this effort!!!

Dan